The city of London was chosen as a preferred place and venue for the first Africa Impact Investing Leaders Forum because:
- London is the financial capital of the world and thus, has become a hub where companies and investors from around the world meet to do business.
- It will serve as a platform for African high-impact, high-potential enterprises to have access to the global market and expertise to grow their business globally.
- Access to finance and international business development/support service providers.
- Currently, London is emerging as a hub for innovation.
- The status as a cosmopolitan city in Europe.
- With a large pool of Africans living in the United Kingdom and surrounding countries, it will create a platform and opportunity to engage with Africa diaspora entrepreneurs who are also playing a significant role in the region’s growth story.
- To showcase African brands and products so as to raise their profile internationally.
- Have an amazing experience and visit London’s touristic sites.