With the increasing interest in impact investing, understanding the critical issues will help you navigate the complexities involved. At this event, you will meet and mingle with investors plus co-investors; learn from the leading industry players about how and where to find impact deals, the approach in determining investments that are most appropriate, structuring impacts investments and measuring impact. This leading event will help you understand how the most successful companies are exiting their impact investments in Africa.
Attending the AIILF 2020 will help you:
- Gain actionable insights and engagement strategies.
- Discover pipelines of investment opportunities in your sector(s).
- Hear success stories and how to exit the market.
- Opportunity to seal deals at the business meetings.
- Share best practices and learn about impact measuring and evaluation methods and techniques.
- Meet & network with key players – decision makers.
- Update your knowledge of the latest trends and the key drivers.
- Understand where and when to channel capital.
- Benchmark yourself against other industry players
- Create deeper relationships with investors based on common values, goals, interests and trust.
- Access capital for your business projects.
- Understand the useful tools and resources available.
- Guide clients to make more informed, more impactful investment decisions.
- Get expert advice and assistance.
- Gain recognition as pioneer and leader in the region.
I really enjoyed both panel events, listening to the different perspectives and meeting all the interesting people who were there. I think it is important what you’re doing – to bring investors and entrepreneurs together in this space which can be a bit of a black box – and I hope that the future events will be very successful too.
– Jacinta Lim, General Counsel, MicroEnsure.