Testimonials from our recent event.
Thank you for organising the partnership forum. It was a great event. There were expert speakers from different professional fields, I enjoyed networking. – Edwige, KPMG
Congratulations for the Impact Investing in Africa forum yesterday. It has been an outstanding event! – Pierrick Paindavoine, Louis Dreyfus Commodities & NISABA Fund
Thank you for an excellent event! – Simon Bransfield-Garth, CEO, Azuri Technologies (Award Winner, World Economic Forum 2013)
An excellent event! From a private enterprise perspective it has linked me with at least four potential sources of funding so could prove the catalyst that sets us on the road to success. – Iain, Business Development Director
What a proud moment last night!! Well done Alliance 54. Even the gentleman that opened the event conceded that never have they had the room so full of people. – Fola AO, Director, International Trade
I attended the above event which I found very uplifting, informative and well attended by a diverse pool of participants with a high level panel. Could you send me information about the event in July? – Ann
The forum was well received and the contributions from the panel very insightful. They all showed familiarity with the three themes and the region as a whole. – Derek, Hewlett Packard (HP)
The Africa Business Partnership Forum event brought together some excellent ideas from a panel with a real passion for seeing the growth of businesses across the continent of Africa. It also confirmed that the opportunity for international and intra-market trade with the emerging markets of Africa needs to be developed by a combination of:
- the creation of the right conditions by governments – making trade and investment easier
- external knowledge and technology transfer – up-skilling the workforce
- innovative marketing and financing solutions – using local solutions to local issues to generate international opportunity
- and above all, the need to develop sustainable partnerships between UK/EU and the countries of Africa.
– Andy Gibson, f. Director General & Trustee, Institute of Export (IOE)