Are you interested in meeting with and investing in high-impact businesses or funds in Africa?
Get the chance to listen directly to presentations by high-impact entrepreneurs, companies and funds at the 2ndAfrica Impact Investing Leaders Forum 2017, then meet one-to-one with them to explore the opportunities in details in the following sectors:
- Agribusiness: €12 million Investment Fund by a globally recognised industry leader inviting potential partners to meet them at the forum and invest in the agribusiness value chain
- Clean Energy: $12 million off-grid solar opportunity
- SME Fund: Expanding operations in East Africa.
- Health: $1 million Investment in Africa’s biggest market
- Edutech: €2 million Investment in West Africa
- Plus many more project information worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Brief list at: www.aiilf.com/proj
Are you managing a fund or are you running an impact enterprises and looking to connect with impact investors? The Africa Impact Investing Leaders Forum taking place on October 31 – November 1, 2017 will give you the platform and opportunity to present your opportunities and meeting like-minded investors.
Contact us directly or submit your project brief for a member of our team to contact you: http://aiilf.com/list-your-business/
Is your company already being represented? Why not register now to secure your seat, to speak and contribute:
The AIILF 2017 offers you a great platform to meet face-to-face with decision makers and influencers in the impact industry to showcase your company’s products and services. Therefore, for exhibitions, sponsorship and speaking opportunities, please contact: Emilie Lefevre, Marketing Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, please pass this information across to colleagues, friends and your network that it might be beneficial to.
Thank you very much and look forward to hosting you and your team on October 31st & November 1st!